One Month

Only one more month left…

I wish it was more.

I must be the only pregnant person this far along who isn’t ready for it to be over!  I enjoy being pregnant.

This entry was posted in Pregnancy. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to One Month

1. trekker9er says:

Stephanie Lynne Allan
    I’m excited for the little one to be here! I can’t wait to meet him/her!!!
    August 2 at 9:01pm

Linda J. MacKenzie
    I totally agree with you. I loved being pregnant. The feel of that little one inside you is something you will never forget but, when you are holding the little one in your arms, you get to enjoy a whole lot of new different feelings. Enjoy this month and the next step to come
    Lov, Mom Mac
    August 2 at 10:53pm

Jennifer Michelle German
    Thanks Mom MacKenzie! Heh, another of your R girls about to have a baby. Time really does fly
    August 2 at 10:58pm

Jennifer Michelle German
    And you will Steph!
    August 2 at 11:05pm

Kevin Blanchard
    Selfishly, I wish I was there to share in your joy. I can only imagine the glow you have as you expect the new ones arrival. I am very happy for you. :)
    August 3 at 12:18am

Erica Gifford
    Its funny. I think there is also something special about having your first little girl inside of you. And when she comes out…nothing will ever replace that bond you will have with her. Sometmes I want to throttle Belle, because she is exactly like me. A wise ass to the end, four going on forty. But then there are times in which I realize she will always be my baby and I will always want to cuddle her and I will always love having her with me…no matter how big she gets.
    August 4 at 10:19pm

Jennifer Michelle German
    Hehe, yeah. I can just picture her throwing her hips around with attitude!
    August 4 at 10:23pm

Erica Gifford
    Check the video I just uploaded. That’s her all the way.
    August 4 at 10:31pm

Vance Walsh
    Wishing the best for you and the new tyke. We are all thrilled for you, hopeful for you and excited that an awesome woman now turns into an awesome mom.
    August 5 at 9:28am